Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any fans of the band Strange Boutique?

I used to do this a few months ago; ask questions about bands that I knew would recieve few answers. Hmm.



If by any chance there is someone that is a fan of Strange Boutique I have some exciting questions for you... =/



- What are your favourite songs and what is your favourite album by them?



- How do they compare to Faith and the Muse in your eyes? Should Monica Richards have stayed in Strange Boutique?



If you're not a fan, then I'll link to their myspace and share your thoughts if you want to; http://www.myspace.com/strangeboutique



Thanks.



Any fans of the band Strange Boutique?

Aww Cinnamon...



I listened to their music on myspace and they are great! I loved them! I am going to have to hunt down their albums. Thanks for introducing me to them!!!!! :))



Any fans of the band Strange Boutique?

I want her singing beside me.



LOL!!!



Kidding aside, thanks for sharing. I dig their sound, and I dig her!!! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd