Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm in a rock band and i need help with my hair.?

Its getting to be a decent length. If u wanna see a pic of it. www.myspace.com/snakeaterz I dont know how to style it.



I'm in a rock band and i need help with my hair.?

Tenacious D... f*ckin awesome video on your myspace



Honestly, a fauxhawk screams "poser who was too pansy to get a real mohawk". Besides, a hawk is more punk than anything else... I don't think you're looking for a punk hairstyle. If you were, liberty spikes are better anyway.



Do you remember Kurt Cobain in his pink hair phase? That was a good hairstyle... a layered shag in a weird color... though I'd personally go for purple instead of pink.



Jerry Cantrell in the early days of Alice... another great style... long blond layers. Layne Staley in the same period: shoulder-length blond dreads. Awesome. He had some of the most bizarre, IMO coolest hairstyles of the early 90's. If I were you, I would look to him for inspiration. Just look at this, it's the original video for "Sea of Sorrow"... the video is pure early 90's cheese, bless their souls, but look at his hair (you can see it better toward the end of the video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm98t-iGa...



For non-dreaded hair, a blowdryer, some mousse and a big round brush are a musician's best friends.



Multicolored streaks also will never die.



Please forget all the trendy emo haircuts some of these kids are wearing... Oh, God, please shoot me if I ever have to see that crap again...



I'm in a rock band and i need help with my hair.?

Grow it out a little longer than the first picture on your myspace.



Or, a short fauxhawk.



I'm in a rock band and i need help with my hair.?

Go to a STYLIST!!.........preferably one experienced with entertainer's needs. The first time might be pricey, but it will give you a professional look you can then maintain yourself.



I'm in a rock band and i need help with my hair.?

rock-long and shaggy or short spikes in my opinion



if you go for shaggy dont make it like surfer though.



(i know im using steriotypes but i dont know how else to describe hair)



I'm in a rock band and i need help with my hair.?

Get some bleach, and highlight/strip it. Get some gel and make it more stripy and pointy, not so boyish. Grow a goatie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd