Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I don't understand this MySpace music malarky, help!!?

Ok I did what u guys said and created an artist profile and put my song on there, then on my original account went to it and clicked on 'add song to my profile'... but i got this message:



"Sorry, you cannot add other user's songs to your profile as a BAND.



You can add your own songs using the Profile Editor."



What does this mean?? How do i get the song on my profile??



I don't understand this MySpace music malarky, help!!?

That message i believe is if you try to add a song to you're profile by clicking the "add" button on another artists page. Make sure you logged out of you're artist account and logged in into your main one.



If you did that then i suggest mabye going to "Account Settings" and then clicking on "Spam" and checking allow bands to add me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd