Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anyone know the band clutch?

I'm looking for a window sticker with the elephant riders logo on it. I saw a pickup truck parked along the street the other day with one, and I know my husband would love one for his jeep. I've checked pro-rock.com and their myspace page, and did a yahoo search with no luck. Any ideas where I could find one of these for his christmas stocking?



Anyone know the band clutch?

I friggin love Clutch, they are one of my favorite bands. I've seen them several times but have not seen the sticker of which you speak. http://www.rockabilia.com/band.php?mode=...



Sells the Elephant Riders patch, but not the sticker. I think you are talking about the Clutch "Cavalry" sticker. I honestly have not ever seen one.



Anyone know the band clutch?

no, are they local?



Anyone know the band clutch?

Know 'em Hell my preppy sister even has a album by them. They are good my only guess would be to look on their website, or gasp go to Hot Topic



Anyone know the band clutch?

I remember Clutch. They were pretty awesome. Kind of a metal band, but smarter than metal bands. I think they appealed to a lot of Faith No More fans (although completely different sounding) and also people who liked Stoner Rock. Very Black Sabbath influenced. They weren't super popular, but record critics loved them.



Check ebay for the sticker maybe. Maybe do a Google search for the band to find an official site or fan site.



Anyone know the band clutch?

if you can't find one on line, try to customize your own. this is a good site to use



www.zazzle.com/custom/stickers



you can create stickers from your personal photos. so then all you need to do is find a picture of the elephant riders logo ( off a CD, t-shirt ect.) save it (if it's not copyrighted) then upload it on the above website.



Anyone know the band clutch?

i would just try googling clutch merch or clutch stickers or something. even if you dont find one, you could probably have one made that is exactly the same for a cheap price. a lot of clutch fans make stuff its crazy. i know a girl who makes clutch tops and dresses for women.



Anyone know the band clutch?

call the leadsinger of opeth up...he would know....



Anyone know the band clutch?

Last year when I went to a Clutch show in Tennessee they had a bunch of stickers and all at the merch table. As far as online... you could try clutch's merch.com store.



http://www.merch.com/clutch/index.html



Some of their sticker designs have been discontinued, so ebay might be your only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd