Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I use Saynow.com with Myspace?

I got a message from a band today asking me to sign up for their saynow.com account. Well Curiousity got to me so i checked it out.



Its a website that allows artists to broadcast voicemails to all of their fans.



Now I was thinking for using this as a new mailing list/podcast. I guess you can sell ringtones and wall papers on it as well.



What do you guys think-Is this money?



Should I use Saynow.com with Myspace?

I like the service, my band uses it. I saw it on Chingy's page www.myspace.com/chingy



I mainly use it to promote for shows and online voting events. My band Story Told (myspace.com/storytold) has won Taste Of Chaos and several online voting contests all due to Saynow.com.



I'm not sure if the other person actually checked out the site but it directly connects you to your fans. The ones who WANT the information get it right to thier phones - and in VOICE not in some pager or text code.



Besides the fact that it is free my band has already made a few hundred bucks offering ring tones and wall papers through saynow.



I'm just glad i stumbled on it



Should I use Saynow.com with Myspace?

I have never had good luck with online ads trying you to do somthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd