Monday, December 28, 2009

My Band - Good / Bad ?

we are two 14 year old boys, we just recorded a new song. please could you listen to that song (its the first song) and don't listen to the others lol cos they're crap. tell us what you think because we want to know whether we're good or not.



myspace.com/peacefulbloodshed



My Band - Good / Bad ?

I've worked in various aspects of the music industry, including A%26amp;R for a short while. If your song were submitted to a record company it would be chucked in the trash (and don't take that personally). The record industry is looking for music that they can immediately turn around and put on the radio. That said I hear some postive things in your music. The production is surprisingly good. You seem to have a good sense for phrasing. The playing is very solid. What you should work on would be a way to take the listener to unexpected places... I want to hear unexpected chords (that make sense)... I want to hear a style change (that doesn't sound out of place) that has dramatic effect... I want to hear something that is distinctly your style. Also you should think about a roller coaster.... good music has constant flow from tension to release and thats what gives the listener a rush. So the bottom line is your music isn't bad, but as you continue writing and gain maturity you will develop into something much better. You've got great potential... have fun and stick with it!



My Band - Good / Bad ?

I only listened to the first song, and I can tell you that you guys sound great for not having any vocalists! Good luck!



My Band - Good / Bad ?

Sounds pretty good to me :)



My Band - Good / Bad ?

rock on, dudes. never let anyone kill your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd