Monday, December 28, 2009

On myspace, how do I put one of those music players on there so I can play a popular song on it?

some people have it i notice, I'm not talking about the more involved "band" one, I mean the thin rectangular little player that lets you play like one song or something. I can't wait to get that!



On myspace, how do I put one of those music players on there so I can play a popular song on it?

you go to a band's myspace page that you want a song from and click add song next to the song you want.



On myspace, how do I put one of those music players on there so I can play a popular song on it?

all you have to do is click on the MUSIC link, and find a band...then open their MYSPACE and they should have a "band" music player where it says ADD, DOWNLOAD, LYRICS, etc etc...well click ADD...and it'll add it to your MYSPACE....



if you click on EDIT PROFILE on your home page...then theres a link on the top for MUSIC/SONG or something like that...it'll tell you what song you have attached to your MYSPACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd