Monday, December 28, 2009

I can not figure out the name of this band or song?

okay.



so earlier today i was on myspace and was listening to a tokyopop video of Bizenghast which is an anime..



but there is this song at the very begining of it that i like.. I just can not figure out who it is written by.. I really would like to know and



if anyone know please tell me ^^



I will post the link to the video so you can listen to the f first few seconds of it.



http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



its after the tokyopop symbol and it last about 5- 10 seconds i think..



So thanks to anyone who helps



I can not figure out the name of this band or song?

It goes like this



Come here to me, im waiting.



Feel the disease



I cant seem to find the song anywhere though :(



Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd