Sunday, November 29, 2009

Awesome band.?

has anyone ever heard of Permanent Holiday?



if you havnt they are totally awesome.



go check them out and tell me what you think.



Http://www.myspace.com/permanentholiday



Awesome band.?

omg i love that band . its one of my favorite bands. thank you so much 4 mentioning there name. there so freakin awesome!



Awesome band.?

uhhh they are ok.



Awesome band.?

i'd never heard of them before, but that is some pretty good music! =) I even added them as a friend on myspace. lol i'm such a geek, almost all my friends on their are bands. But, thanks, cuz now i know about a new band 閳?br>Awesome band.?



well, I had never heard of them before I saw this question but I just listened to their music and I love them!!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd