Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace add problem.?

I added a band, but when I look at my friends, they aren't included in my friends list. I also tried commenting and a message came up saying "Error: you must be someone's friend to make comments about them." But when I click on "Add to Friends", it says I'm already their friend. I don't know how to fix the problem; I can't delete them and add them again because they don't show up in my friends. I guess the only other thing I can think of is maybe they blocked me, but there's no reason for them to do that since I have not said or done anything to them. If you know how to solve this, please let me know, greatly appreciated. :)



Myspace add problem.?

uh repost that as a problem 2 tom



or ya its prossible they blocked u..mayb bc they dont kno u..



Myspace add problem.?

The best thing to do is send a tom a message, he will respond back. Sometimes its a matter os an internal problem with my space and may have nothing to do with you. Tom will let you know either way.



Good luck....



Myspace add problem.?

i would talk to Tom or try sending them a message because you would think that you could send a message to a band even if your supposedly not their friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd