Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm a MySpace user & the website has been blocked thru my work server. anyone know any tric

I've already tried going directly to a user's link, or a band's site, it's still not letting me in. :( I'm lost at work without it!!



I'm a MySpace user %26amp; the website has been blocked thru my work server. anyone know any tricks to get in?

Have you guys ever heard of a proxy server? Its a website you go to and then type in the URL (ie www.myspace.com) and then it displays the site via the proxy. Yet it is possible for proxies to be blocked so you might have to dig around for one that isn't blocked.



Also I must note that your employer's IT department will probably view this circumvention of their security policy and if you are spotted or get caught you will probably have to pay the price - most jobs will fire you no questions asked..........but it seems that keeping in contact with your friends while you are supposed to be working is more important then paying bills to most of you guys. So I'll help you start building your work history:



http://www.ninjaproxy.com/



and a small list of other proxy servers:



http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/cg...



I'm a MySpace user %26amp; the website has been blocked thru my work server. anyone know any tricks to get in?

U might have to get a tmobile sidekick like I did...I can't live without myspace and I can't use it at work...ohhh the bast*rds! :(



With my sidekick, I can do almost everything except update my page...which is fine...as long as I can receive my messages, blog and read bulletins, I'll have my myspace fix when I'm at work...



I wonder if there is a support group for myspace addicts?



I'm a MySpace user %26amp; the website has been blocked thru my work server. anyone know any tricks to get in?

Yeah they did the same at my work too, Hopefully there is a way



I'm a MySpace user %26amp; the website has been blocked thru my work server. anyone know any tricks to get in?

Hahaha. I have the same problem and I haven't been able to crack it unless I want to go to jail for tampering with government property. You will just have to do what I do and wait till you get off and go home.



I'm a MySpace user %26amp; the website has been blocked thru my work server. anyone know any tricks to get in?

Try searching for something on Myspace on Yahoo and then try viewing a page through the 'cache' link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd