Friday, November 27, 2009

Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

these are some local bands (so they are unsigned right now) i found. so please hear some of their music(by going to the links provided) please and tell me which one you like kinda best. or atleast which one you would be most likely to listen to.



1.)DEMALLION



(they are metal.)



http://www.myspace.com/demallionmetal



2.)This Came From High School



(they are kinda emo)



http://www.purevolume.com/thiscamefromhi...



3.)TonightATSeven



(they are kinda emo)



http://www.purevolume.com/tonightat7



please just tell me which one you like the best.



and what you thought about each one.



thanx!



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

I'm on a rreally slow internet connectin right now so i'm not going to click on all the links but i'll say that Demallion is most likely the best of the three because metal is ALWAYS much better than emo (unless, of course, they not really metal but nu-metal or something like that).



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

??dont no??



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

Never heard of any.



Metal - Crap



Emo - Crap



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

MSN messenger me @ dodd65@hotmail.com



And send me a copy of those songs to download into my library.



Then I can give an honest vote.



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

i like the first one the best but my my favorite band is good charlotte. theyre awesome!



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

2) This Came From High School



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

tonight at 7



the guys are cute...



decent music



Demallion 'good music



this one came from high school



its okay



my pick.. Demallion



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

I LUV JOEL MADDEN TO my fave band is HINDER i loooooooove Austin most people think hes ugly but i think hes adorable to me and i love Chris Angel.



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

Never heard pf any of them. I am not going to go listen to 15 minutes of possible crap songs.



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

2)This came from highschool



3)TonightAtSeven



(i like emo boys-they are hot)



Which BAND do you like MOST? (out of this selection)?

i don't like Demallion that much cuz i ain't much of a metal fan



This Came From High School ROX and So does TonightAtSeven they totally rock i luv them!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd