Friday, November 27, 2009

Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

ok i think im addicted to myspace. i cant stop checking it and posting new blogs and bullitins i meen iv found like 60 cool bands on ther but i behind on my essays due the 23. Can you help me?



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

I know what you mean !



I have 3 assignments due this week (Friday) and I just started!



I had a myspace addiction, too.



This is what i did:



Firstly, I logged into myspace.



Then I changed my password to something crazily long.



I wrote it down and stashed it somewhere in my cupboard.



I won't be able to log into my account until I find the paper.



Also, wear a rubber band on your wrist.



Every time you feel the urge to go on Myspace, or start daydreaming about it, pull and snap.



Good luck ! It's working for me =)



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

quit cold turkey and delete the sucker



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

Discipline is the answer



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

If you only want it to be temporary, you could just disconnect your computer from the Internet. Otherwise, you just have to decide that your essay truly is more important than MySpace and you have to stick to it.



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

get rid of your internet. Stay away form computer. Read Books... go out and meet people! Go camping! ha ha



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

okay easiest thing is alot a studytime then ship off to somewhere with no computer as you wont have the internet i reccomend the library so you will have books to research :)



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

No, your on for life.



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

Myspace is evil and it is rotting your mind. Just try getting new hobbies.



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

turn off your computer and unplug it give someone else the power cable and once you are done with your essay show the person you gave the cable to that you are done and get back online



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

Smash your computer w/ a hammer %26amp; pee on it for making you addicted to myspace.



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

Find Another Website Or Hobby To Limit Your Use Of Myspace.



Is there a cure for myspace addiction ?

Cultivate a Yahoo! Answer addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd