Sunday, November 29, 2009

My band just split. I'm looking for good musicians. Where should I start?

I've been searching MySpace and Facebook, etc. But I can't refine the searches enough to see if the musicians I like share the same influences. I need players soon, and even though I put up flyers at music stores, I want to use the Internet to find people, seeing as how it's so large. Where could I go?



My band just split. I'm looking for good musicians. Where should I start?

try looking on craigslist



My band just split. I'm looking for good musicians. Where should I start?

hey!



im interested in ur making band. im a keybord player. i already composed some songs. im looking too for musicians who are in the same influences than me. But its quite difficult to find out! im more into pop, rock music.



Hope to hear about you soon.Cheers. Camilla



other email address: camilla_waldorf@hotmail.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd