Friday, November 27, 2009

Why make a big deal over MySpace?

People are bashing MySpace, saying kids are using it and all this bad stuff. It's the internet, people will lie about their age just because they can. I can pick any random birthdate to input. You can't blame a website. I use MySpace, and alot of people look younger then 14 on there but how can we know for sure? I dont look my age (25). I happen to love MySpace, its a great way to find old friends and even hear some bands that aren't known. I think its just stupid to blame MySpace...the internet period....tv, radio, movies, music...for bad things that happen. What ever happened to just taking your own blame? You can take away everything and we would still have the same issues. Unless you go door to door to check everyones ID before they sign up for a site.....you wont know.



Why make a big deal over MySpace?

they think it is bad bcuase they dont understand it at all lol



Why make a big deal over MySpace?

yeah i agree with you... I LOVE MYSPACE...



Why make a big deal over MySpace?

I LOVE MySpace. ALOT of good networking. My page is all about independent horror. I have SEVERAL contacts with directors, and now, because of MySpace, I am co-owner of a horror company and a director contacted us to co-write a script with him. And we are also producing the film. If it wasn't for MySpace, I wouldn't have this awsome horror career.



http://www.myspace.com/dingermtb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd