Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've been trying to log onto myspace but it says server can't be found and sends me to ask

IFor 2 days now this has been happening. I go to myspace and it's so slow to log on that it says server cannot be found and then automatically re-directs me to ask.com WHy does it do this all of a sudden? I can link on bands and go from there to brows but I still can't log on, I can't view profiles I can't do nothing



I've been trying to log onto myspace but it says server can't be found and sends me to ask.com. Nothing works

Occasionally, things go down. At one time Yahoo was down for two days. I found out my cousin in California was able to get in but here in Texas, no go. Also, if they have servers in Florida, they will have problems there to or any area that the servers serve.



I've been trying to log onto myspace but it says server can't be found and sends me to ask.com. Nothing works

check if your modem is working or even on. If you use internal one, check your connect lines.



I've been trying to log onto myspace but it says server can't be found and sends me to ask.com. Nothing works

this has been happening to me too!



i've tried everything from going to groups to "sign up" but it won't work.



i think the server was down. a few days ago they were doing maintenance on the bulletins, so that's probably connected to it.



[this is sad for myspace addicts]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd