Sunday, November 29, 2009

What do you think of the band Monarch?

I found him on myspace.com at www.myspace.com/brennanstrawn



what do you think?



I think he has a really unique sound...



What do you think of the band Monarch?

Monarch is the best thing that's happened to independent Christian music since Plankeye. They are fresh and vibrant. The grandiose pianos, soaring vocals and painful lyrics combine for the best CD I have bought in three years. Too bad the band hasn't been as prolific with their CD's as they are with their talent. One CD was released, and it looks as though they might not be doing much more.



"Turn Around" is the song which best reflects the gamut of their talent. "Tracing Paper" makes me feel better about being alone for the rest of my life. "Just Perfect" is a song that any singer should use to warm up their voice. And it's easy to play on the guitar.



Freakin' awesome album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd