Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need the MySpace code to start the body of my profile below the screen and you scroll it up.?

I see profiles that load with a background and you have to scroll the profile body up into the window. Some band pages have them. I am looking for that code that will allow me to to start me page with just my background, then viewer can scroll my profile into view while my background stays fixed.



I need the MySpace code to start the body of my profile below the screen and you scroll it up.?

Not exactly sure what you're asking, but here's the code to have the background fixed



%26lt;style%26gt;



background-attachment: fixed



%26lt;/style%26gt;



a more complete example:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body {background: black url("http://whatever...") no-repeat fixed center center}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd