Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace account deleted?

I just went on myspace and my account seem to have been deleted. I've barely used this account, only have a few friends on it (just bands and singers I like) and haven't filled in any personal details. I can't see any reason for it to have been deleted. Has this happened to anyone else?



Thanks.



Myspace account deleted?

it could be because a lot of people blocked you



Myspace account deleted?

if you did'nt fill in your profile the new coding they are doing to prevent spamming and phishing probably interpeted it as a bot account since bots don't fill out profiles either. having a completed profile is just one of the ways they are going to decide which accounts belong to real people and which accounts are just spambots.



Myspace account deleted?

Usually this happens when a member has used copyrighted materials or something of an illegal nature. You could write My Space and ask them. Maybe it was a mistake or something else if the above mentioned does not apply.



Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd