Sunday, November 29, 2009

Leathermouth (Frank Iero's band)?

i jsut heard about them few days ago and theyre pretty kewl i went to their myspace to listen to their songs and their pretty good and i usually dont like screamo but i like tell me wut u think of them and wut ur fave song by them is out of the three on their myspace page



http://www.myspace.com/leathermouthlives



i think my fave is first period its kewll



and its awsome frank's gots hhis own bandd!



Leathermouth (Frank Iero's band)?

yea i became there myspace friend ive seen the myspace before i saw this question, i truly dont listen to screamo, but that was amazing! its totally different from his pencey prep [[his old band]] voice, and different then the screams in my chem, i really like it ^_^ ... i wanna no wen does there album come out?? i wana no, contact me if you no, ive been trying to find out forever!! and my fave song is probably...murder is the case they gave me...or body snatches forever....



you can get more of there songs on youtube!



Leathermouth (Frank Iero's band)?

Not my thing, really. I just listenend to it and the only stuff I understood would be beeped out on the radio. lol



Leathermouth (Frank Iero's band)?

wow i can't recognize frank's voice! i barely understood anything he said lol my fav, was murder was the case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd