Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace question.?

Okay. While browsing through myspace a while ago, I noticed on someones page that their friends pictures spelled out something. I think they were all bands, not sure. You had to add all members in order to spell out whatever it was (can't remember) Then when you put all on your top friends, Each picture was a letter and spelled it out.



What am I talking about???



Help. It's bugging me.



Myspace question.?

jus forget about it nd change ur top friends or jus deltet them



Myspace question.?

WHAT? ummmmmmm, i'm guessing that tom from myspace fixed it. I don't understand what your asking.



Myspace question.?

yeah, um...i deleted my myspace b/c myspace is retarded. but i still don't know what you're talking about. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd