Friday, November 27, 2009

Why does it take forever to load my song on my myspace profile and I can't see songs on bands p

When I go to my profile it says it's loading and it takes forever. When I try to add a new song and go to a bands profile it takes forever to load too. And my computer is usually very fast.



Why does it take forever to load my song on my myspace profile and I can't see songs on bands profile?

its myspace doing that (dont know why it does that though!), it goes slow for me too and i have a fast connection too, also you might need to clear your browsers cache too. :)



Why does it take forever to load my song on my myspace profile and I can't see songs on bands profile?

loading songs dont take that long for me +) are you sure your not on dial up =) you computer is fast but that dont tell me you have high speed internet maybe you guys internet is messing up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd